Buddhist Sūtras | Index of Category
Buddhist Sūtras | Index of Category – Contains all most important Buddhist Sūtras and Canonical works – published in this category on Red Zambala –
containing such sub-categories as – Theravada Sūtras, Important Treatises and Prayer-books from Theravada Buddhist tradition, All major Pure Land and Mahāyāna Sūtras, Several Important Vajrayana Sūtras from Tibetan Canon and as well several important Texts from Tibetan tradition – full text of Tibetan Book of the Dead – first of all and most recommended – and a few others.
1. or Long Discourses of Buddha – full
2. or Middle-length Discourses of Buddha – full
3. — The Path to Truth – with commentaries
4. — a collection of 112 short discourses
5. - Pārāyana Vagga forms a part of the Sutta Nipāta, a sub-division of the Khuddhaka Nikāya of Pali Canon. It is among the earliest existing Buddhist literature.
6. - Mahārāhulovādasuttaṁ, Majjhima Nikāya: 62.
Theravada Canon / Related
Pure Land | Mahāyāna Buddhism
1. (Amitābha Sūtra)
2. - Infinite Life Sūtra
3. - "Sutra on the Contemplation of Buddha Amitāyus" (also called the "Amitāyus Meditation Sutra"
1. , or Ultimate Heart’s Wisdom Sutra
Important Works | Tibetan Buddhism
3. - Sakya Pandita
4. of Padmasambhava
5. – by Guru Rinpoche / Padmasambhava - A note, summarizing different views, vehicles and so on
7. - by Jigme Lingpa (1729-1798)
8. - Instructions of Gampopa (1079–1153)